Culinary Craftiness and CulinaryCraftiness.com Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE.
By using the Site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use the site. Administrator(s) of Culinary Craftiness.com may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of this website will mean you accept those changes.
Culinary Craftiness does not provide medical advice and nothing contained herein shall be construed as medical advice. The full contents of Culinary Craftiness.com, such as text, comments, graphics, images, and other content contained on this site are for informational purposes only. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your physician before starting any exercise program or changing dietary habits. The content of this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is not a substitute for a medical exam, nor does it replace the need for services or counsel provided by medical professionals.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY OF SITE AND SITE ADMINISTRATORS/OWNERS
The use of the Site and the Content is at your own risk. In no event shall the Site, its owners and/or administrators, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site be liable for any damages or injuries however caused, occurring during or after altering any nutritional or lifestyle program. The Site and Owners/Administrators do not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered with the aid of content available on the site. User understands all advice concerning lifestyle and nutrition are for educational purposes only. User understands content contained on this site is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The owner(s)/administrators(s) of Culinary Craftiness advise all users to seek medical supervision before altering diet, lifestyle, or exercise programs.
This Site may provide links to third-party web sites. The Site is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
Advertising Policy, Affiliate Disclosure and Third Party Websites
Culinary Craftiness accepts paid advertisements including but not limited to CPC (cost-per-click) advertisements and banner advertisements; furthermore, Culinary Craftiness does, from time to time, participate in affiliate programs. These programs may include Amazon.com, Coupons.com. and/or others. When you click on some, but not all, links at Culinary Craftiness or purchase from some, but not all, companies mentioned at Culinary Craftiness, Culinary Craftiness and its administrator will earn money from these programs. Culinary Craftiness does not conduct paid reviews; however, Culinary Craftiness will accept products to review. Furthermore, giveaways at Culinary Craftiness are customarily sponsored and Culinary Craftiness may receive CPC revenue or product for conducting giveaways.
Culinary Craftiness does not endorse, make claim to or verify any of the information found on third-party websites including advertisers and affiliates. Your use of third party sites is at your own risk.
Blog Comments, Classifieds & Public Areas
If you use a Public Area, such as the comments area, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. Site and Administrator is not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions: Posting anything in violation of local, state, national, or international laws; material that infringes on intellectual property rights; material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity; advertisements or solicitations of business; spamming; improper conduct or anything that Administrator(s) feel is inappropriate as they have final decision and sole discretion.
This Site reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following: remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions; terminate a user’s access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions; monitor, edit, or delete any communication(s) posted anywhere on the Site. The Site reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public. The Site/Administrators have no liability or responsibility to users of the Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the agreement between you and this Site with respect to the use of the Site and Content. Users, for themselves, their heirs and assigns, hereby release the Site and its Administrator(s)/Owner(s) from any claims, demands and causes of action arising from use of this Site.
In order to make Culinary Craftiness a safe place for public discourse, we have developed and adhere to the comment policy outlined below. If you would like to join the conversation, please adhere to the following policy as well:
• Comments are welcomed and encouraged at CulinaryCraftiness.com.
• While I try to answer and respond to every question within comments, it is not always feasible to do so.
• Do your best to keep comments clear and concise. Few people have time to read a 500-word comment.
• Do not serial comment (post comment after comment after comment); rather, keep all your thoughts together in one posted comment unless you are replying to individual comments.
• All comments containing links are automatically moderated, and marked as spam if they do not adhere to this comment policy.
• You may use the URL field to promote the primary URL of your blog or website.
• Do not post self-promoting links to your blog, website, or business within the body of the comment. This includes links to similar recipes you have posted on your blog. If readers want to hear more from you, they’ll visit your website from the URL you posted in the URL field.
• Do not attempt to sell products or direct readers to your site for purchasing your products.
• Keep your comments up-beat, positive, supportive and intellectually engaging.
• By all means, disagree with each other (and me), but do so in a respectful and intelligent fashion.
• Hate speech, name-calling, mean-spirited and derogatory comments will be marked as spam.
Culinary Craftiness does not sell, trade, or otherwise disclose email lists or other information of commenters to third parties.
If you have opted-in to email notifications or a newsletter, you will receive:
• Culinary Craftiness Updates: Periodically, Culinary Craftiness may email you to let you know of an upcoming news story, blog post, contest, or other event.
• Promotional Offers: From time to time a sponsor of Culinary Craftiness or other company might provide a special offer to Culinary Craftiness readers, and Culinary Craftiness may keep you up to date or send you an email notifying you of an offer or impending promotion. Please note that your email address or other contact information will not be passed on directly to sponsors.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, we will always contact you first to seek your permission prior to giving your email or other contact information to a third party.
• We allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice visit the NAI at http://www.networkadvertising.org. To opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.